Thursday, May 17, 2012

Catching up....a card....and a "Not So New Year's" Resolution


It's been SO long since I've given my blog any attention...
I am beginning to feel guilty...
and so...today...in front of everyone here..I am making a resolution...

are you ready?
here goes...
(I know that once I put this out there in front of everyone...then I really MUST live up to my word)...
I'm not a nail biter...but I may turn into one right now..
(oh the pressure...the pressure)

okay...well...here it is...(to all of you who blog daily...pre-post blogs..and give your blogs lots of TLC.....you'll probably think.."what's the big deal"?.....for me..this is a biggie...especially with my blogging track record of late...

so...
here it is...
(oh..did  say that already?)

well anyway...here I go...

I, Michelle, will...beginning this week...post to my blog...once a week...(more would be nice...but too lofty a goal for me right now)

so..once a week
I promise
I'll share something...most likely a card ...here on my blog...

Now you've all witnessed it.
There's no turning back for me now!

and so...to show you that I am a woman of my word...I have a card to share!
(I am patting myself on the back right now as you sit there and read that!)

This is one of the cards that I just did with the ladies who attend the Card Making Workshop that I host every month
Using stamps that have coordinating punches is something the ladies always seem to enjoy.....and so...this card was a hit
(We always do 2 cards at a workshop.....(variations..using the same materials)...I'll share the other card next week...(when I keep my "one post a week" promise!)

Here's the card...(you can click on the pic for an up-close-and-personal-view of details)


What do you think?
Bright?
Cheerful?
"Do-able"?...even for a beginner?

For this card....we used lots of Stampin Up goodies..
Card Stock: Calypso Coral...Lucky Limeade...Wisteria Wonder...Whisper White
Classic Ink: Calypso Coral..Lucky Limeade
Designer Series Paper:: Berry Blossoms
Stamp set: Mixed Bunch
Punches: Blossom Punch...Modern Label....and misc Butterfly
Embossing Folder: Swiss Dot...Stripes

As always...I hope that this card inspires you...

See you next week!

(It feels good to be back!)

1 comment:

  1. Great resolution! Im cheering for you!!! :) Your card is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete